Thursday, July 1, 2010

Showing The Year.


PATHS

This picture exsplains my year because there are lots of paths that you can take in life. Like the path of trust. The trust to be here in school. Teachers need to know that you'll be in class so that they are prepared and ready for. I need to trust that my teachers respect me. There are some teachers who do not respect my situation. This lack of respect makes me feel like I don't even want to show up for school. But, I do have some teachers who do show me respect. These teachers make me feel important.

You always want to make sure you choose the right path. Sometimes it feels like I am taking the high way stuck in drive and there is not any stopping. Like when I'm in school and I can't stop no matter how much I want to. Some classes make me struggle and some are easier when I'm struggling. The difference is that in math it's easier for me. In English, it's harder. I have different strengths and the teachers use different techniques. Math is easy because numbers are easy. English is hard because it's letters. Sometimes I wish things were slower on the back roads.

But you also need to make sure you are on the right side of the road looking out. Make sure to look at the constructive part of your path and to not focus on the wrong choices that you've made. Only look back when you need reminders of what you've done and where you've made mistakes in your past.




No comments:

Post a Comment