Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Civil Rights


Martin Luther King Jr.

"If man hasn’t discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live." Speech in Detroit 23rd June 1963.

I think that what Martin Luther King Jr. is trying to say is that he feels strongly about getting African Americans equal rights. While he was fighting for the rights of African Americans he was shot in 1968.

I think that I feel very strongly about child abuse. I think that the people that hurt the children of today should be killed or put away kill death. If I saw that a baby was getting hurt physically or emotionally I would step in and say "STOP!" I would not care if people came after me or stepped to me with a gun. Because you know when taking a risk like that there are consequences. Just to stand for what you believe in is very hard. No matter what you do there is always a risk of something. I think that we should always should have had the free dome of speech, or when we do have the free dome of speech we should not be punished for what we say.

No comments:

Post a Comment